A few notes on my vacation in Turkey
- Mobile phone usage there is just amazing
- A 1GB iPod shuffle worth of music with a fully loaded battery is enough for 14 days of listening (if you’re a busy dad, of course)
- Speaking of iPods, leaving the earphones in your (open) backpack while your daughters are busy simulating a mole is a bad idea – in fact, I have to get new earphones
- You shouldn’t try to start playing Tennis at an advanced age (at least my back was telling me that)
- Turkish food is bad for your diet, but very tasty
Speaking of Turkish food, the 90% rule obviously applies to baklava, too: You need 90% sugar, 90% nuts and 90% filo dough to create a great baklava.
Coming back from my vacation, I had 1700 new entries in my RSS feed list to process.
I decided to just go ahead and mark all of them as read – except my own companies RSS feeds and my personal A-List, of course. Down to 80 unread entries.